Software I Would Like
See something that exists? Please tell me!
- A program for making flowcharts which is actually good, not a web app, & won't ask for my email address.
- A 3D graphics equivalent to SDL2.
- A toolkit for playing with syntactic and semantic rules to prove out a language feature idea, with a full graphical AST "preview" on the side with nodes you can inspect and manipulate.
- A thinner equivalent to SDL2 that focuses on Windows and HTML5, for fast iteration on simple jam games.
- This could be a thin platform layer implemented with both Windows API and
- For simple 2D OpenGL games, this should be reasonable. I may end up writing this at some point.
- A faster terminal for macOS than macOS Terminal.